The region of Beaujolais stretches over the granite hills south of Macon in southern Burgundy. Beaujolais wines are refreshing, fruity and delicious. Each cru village has its own distinctive style; depths and flavours differ between the regions spanning this 45 mile range of Beaujolais.
- Andre Colonge & Fils Beaujolais Villages 2011 £10.99
- Domaine De La Chaponne Morgon 2010 £12.99
- Domaine Comte de Monspey 'Cuvee du Commandeur' Brouilly 2009 £14.50
- Domaine Lucien Lardy Fleurie 'Le Roches' 2011 £14.99
- Domaine Lucien Lardy Moulin a Vent 'Les Thorins' 2010 £14.99
- Domaine Metrat et Fils Moulin-A-Vent 2007 £15.34