Champagne is renowned as the drink of choice for celebration or occasion; carefree indulgence in this sparkling wine is one of the finer pleasures of life. Quintessentially crisp, it can be light and white, ready to drink or beguilingly full bodied and rich. The finer Rose Champagnes have a barely-there blush and certain vintage Champagnes can last for an age, if temptation can be overcome!
- Champagne Moutard Mini 20cl £8.99
- Champagne Moutard Brut Grande Cuvee NV £25.50
- Le Mesnil Grand Cru Blanc de Blancs NV £29.99
- Paul Dethune Grand Cru Champagne Brut NV £31.50
- Claude Cazels Grand Cru 'Cuvee Vive' £35.99
- Claude Cazels Grand Cru 2002 £36.99
- Champagne Moutard Cuvee des 6 Cepages 2006 £39.50