The hot dry region of Puglia is referred to as the 'heal' of Italy. This is a place of contrasts; the vinyards of the north and south both share the cool Adriatic breeze but it's the difference in soil that truly defines the wines of Puglia. Those from the north tend to be lighter in style while wines produced in the south are characteristically darker and richer. Negroamaro and the Primitivo are the predominant grapes of Puglia.
- Il Pumo Negroamaro IGP Salento 2013 £8.49
- Il Pumo Primitivo IGP Salento 2012 £8.99
- Rione dei Dogi Salice Salentino Riserva 2010 £8.99
- Tenute Rubino Negroamaro 2012 £9.99
- Tenute Rubino Primitivo 2012 £9.99
- Cantine Del Colle Gioia del Colle 'Falco Grillaio' DOC 2006 £16.99
- Cantine Del Colle Gioia del Colle Riserva 'Don Antonio' DOC 2003 £23.99