Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Wine Therapy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 28 High Street, Cowes, Isle of Wight PO31 7SU. Our Limited Liability Partnership Registration number is OC362356. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Wine Therapy collects information from you when you sign up to our newsletter and additionally, when you purchase products from our online shop. We may use this information to advise you of changes to our website, or to let you know about our newest products. We may also record which products you are interested in or enquire after so as to improve our website and customer service.
- Postal addresses and telephone numbers are used for processing orders, delivering merchandise, obtaining information and when communication is needed directly relating to orders or enquiries placed through our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, artwork and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase any alcoholic product. By placing your order on our website, on the phone, or in person at our store, you are hereby representing to us that you are at least 18. All products delivered must be received by an adult of at least 18 years old, if our couriers are in doubt of the age of the recipient they will request a form of ID otherwise they are not permitted to leave the wine.